Welp, it’s that time again. Time to pack the next days with everything left on your Summer fun list and start getting ready for the kids to go Back to School. I put together this simple to do list to help you get ready too. Because even the most organized moms need a plan to get back into the swing of things. Are you ready?
buy Premarin online uk Week Before Going Back to School
1. Start getting back into a routine for waking up, meals, and bedtime.
2. Go school supply shopping
3. Check all school clothes and shop as needed (socks, undies, shirts, pants, jackets, shoes, etc)
4. Get a new backpack & lunchbox- Thirty-One has you covered for cute lunch bags HERE
5. Schedule haircuts as needed
6. Go Grocery Shopping for lunch food, after school snacks and easy dinners (try to plan the first three nights in advance)
7. Complete all school paperwork if possible (usually available online)
8. Label Everything from pencil boxes to jackets
9. Square away school transportation & childcare if necessary
buy modafinil in mexico blog Night Before School
1. Pick out first day of school outfit
2. Pack backpack
3. Pack lunch
4. Go to bed earlier than normal (kids and YOU!)
5. Set an alarm
6. Charge camera for first day photo
7. Prepare First day of School letterboard or chalk sign
First Day of School
1. Get up earlier than normal
2. Eat a hot breakfast
3. Take photos
HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY & FABULOUS SCHOOL YEAR!
I also recommend for stay at home moms to plan out their new routines to maximize the time while the kids are at school. I have used this quick and easy Cleaning Schedule for the last year and it has helped me stay on track with the house work. Working moms might also want to follow my Instant Pot Meal Pinterest Board, lots of great quick dinner ideas. Stay tuned for more tips on how to stay organized this school year and follow me on Facebook for so many other great tips.